Mind and Brain Care offers a comprehensive array of services to address brain functioning and mental health issues at multiple levels. We provide a wide range of evaluations and treatment options for ages 18 months and up. Patient care is customized according to individual needs, as well as, the referral question.
Even if you have existing providers, our services are specially designed to compliment your current treatment plan with your existing provider team. The results of your evaluation can provide your team with the detailed neuropsychological information they need to assist them with targeted treatment planning. Our services include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Traumatic Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Pediatric Neuropsychology
- Immigration Evaluations
- Dementia/Memory Disorders Assessment
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Sports Concussion
- Independent Medical Evaluations / Forensic Neuropsychology
- Vocational Evaluations/ Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Psychoeducational Assessments & Treatment Planning ( learning disabilities, giftedness, and educational accommodations for both grade school and college)
- Pre-Surgery Clearances (Deep Brain Stimulation, Spinal Cord Stimulation, and Bariatric Surgery)
- ADHD Treatment Services:
- Neurofeedback & our revolutionary ReBoot™ program
- Therapy Services
We are Medicare providers and work with most major insurance companies. We offer deep discounts for self-pay and hardship cases. Due to the complexities and variety of coverage provided for mental health services, we provide insurance pre-verification and counseling on every case. We offer flexible schedules, including weekend hours based on need.
We look forward to providing you with the highest quality of care to ensure you’re living the highest quality of life. To get started, you can call our office at 239-768-6500 or request an appointment via our online form and a staff member will contact you.
…a revolution in mental health care.